EDUCATION YEAR 2
UNIVERSAL VOICE. SINGER 2 / MASTER
In the second year of the training, which consists of 2 weekends and 20 lesson days, we continue where we ended in year 1. We’ll teach you voice skills you didn’t even know you had. You will learn to work with the Universal Voice System as a performer at the highest level. After successful completion of the exam, you can call yourself a recognized Universal Voice Singer 2 / Master.
The Universal Voice Singer 2 / Master training is the continuation of the Universal Voice Singer training, where the focus is to further develop your voice in all its possibilities at a professional level. The Universal Voice Guide offers you the guideline to use all these possibilities in a healthy way, for both singers and speakers.
A TITLE YOU WANT TO EARN
The Universal Voice Master is a title that belongs to professionals. This vocal training has been specially developed for singers, actors, singing educators and choir directors. The emphasis is really on executing and mastering your technique in all conceivable styles and possibilities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You learn to further expand the 4 voice characters in size, loudness and you can vary and mix each voice character with another character.
- You will learn all possible variations like more or less vibrato, or sharpness, or nasality and train to get the most out of your voice within each voice character.
- You learn to recognize, analyze, understand and create the universal voice characters. In addition, you learn effects such as rock screams, distortion, grunts, but also effects from classical music such as decorations / coloratures and vibratos.
KEEP SINGING HEALTHY AND WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS?
- You will be trained in the mental components of staying “focused” and “thinking action” in order to stay in the moment and not suffer from “stage-fright”.
- You will learn an extensive anatomy of the functioning of the voice and its effect on your sound in combination with exercises for posture, breath control, vocal fold control and timbre.
- You will learn to better understand different aspects of acoustics, what you hear and what sounds. That way you know exactly what you hear and how you can apply it in your own singing.
THE FOCUS ON YOURSELF
The lesson program consists of 2 weekends and 20 working days in which we will work mainly practically and a little theoretical. You close the year with a big performance, in which you show how extensively and varied you can control and use your voice. A knowledge test about the Universal Voice System and acoustics is part of the conclusion to proceed to the third year of Universal Voice Teacher.
BECOME AN OFFICIAL UNIVERSAL VOICE. MASTER!
After successful completion of the exam, you can officially call yourself a Universal Voice Master. You master the entire system at a professional level. With this you are able to make any technical and musical choice you want in speaking and / or singing in a healthy way.
You can then do it third year of the training.